Biyernes, Setyembre 23, 2011

Mango Tree As My Symbol



Everyone has his/her own personality which can be compared even to trees. I would prefer mango tree as a symbol of my charcter. This captivating fruit tree is fascinating. It helps us by giving shade against the heat of the sun. They said that the mystical Mango tree symbolizes immortality. It is the symbol of love, wealth, and even fertility.   

I go for mango tree because it bears fruit.  A fully grown tree can be hundreds of years old and still bearing fruit! As for myself, I would like to be a productive and successful as I grow old like a mango tree. Mango trees bloom and bear fruits from January to July. And July is the month of my birthday.
The flowers are tiny, yellowish pink and grow in dense pyramidal clusters. Coincidentally, my favorite colors are yellow, green and pink. The fruits are oval, which almost looks like a heart. They are green when immature and turn yellow, red or orange as they ripen. The strong aromatic smell is not only tempting but I also love its appetizing taste as well. The yellow, fresh fruit flesh is juicy and delicious and can be made into juice, jelly or preserves. In comparison to my personality, I would say that though I may be young and small but I have something good to share to other people.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento