Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2011

Our Fieldtrip

            We had our educational fieldtrip last December 3, 2011. I was very excited to go in this trip since I have not been in most of these places before. Because of too much excitement, I really fixed my things and packed them properly on my knapsack bag the day before. Unfortunately, when the day came, I woke up late. I hurried and felt quite tensed. My mother brought me to school and bought some snacks for me not to be hungry.
            As I arrived in school, I already saw many students who were falling in line. I looked for the line of my classmates and joined with them. We already went into our bus when were already complete. The bus started to run and I heard the shouts of excitement of many students like me. I was sitting near the window so I can see the places where we had passed by while my classmate and seatmate Piwi was introducing those to me since I was not particular with the places.
            Our first destination was in SM MOA specifically in the Science Discovery. We waited there for half an hour just to wait for all the buses to arrive. While waiting we just read the trivia that they were presenting on screen. Later, we already went inside. I was amazed with all their inventions ran by the Science and technology. We played with those, watched on their Planetarium and we really enjoyed so much.
            Our second destination was at Taguig City on their Myth of the Human Body where mythological gods were related to our human body. They showed us our true and real different body parts preserved by some chemicals. They explained the body parts one by one. They said that most of those real body parts were donated by Chinese people. I have learned a lot and got new knowledge about our human body.
            Our third destination should really be in Luneta but since we already went there many times before, we just went straight to MOA again to spend our remaining time on shopping. I just strolled there and bought some things and food for my family so that when I get home I have something to give them because I do not have such big pocket money. My classmates were inviting me to have ice skating but it was very expensive. So I just decided not to go and joined my friend Charisse in strolling. Since I forgot my other money in my bag at the bus and the bus was not around, she just treated me some drinks and we enjoyed it so much.
          After shopping we went back to our assigned buses and went home as early as possible so we can still rest in our house. I got very exhausted and just slept after eating when I got home. For me, the trip was really an adventure and really educational at the same time. I hope more fieldtrips may happen again next time.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento